Centre Volunteers in Medicine
Did you know that…
- The United States has an epidemic of dental and oral diseases suffered by millions?
- More than 30,000 individuals in Centre County do not have dental insurance?
- As of December 6, 2013, the waiting list for those who have passed eligibility at CVIM, are waiting for preventative care, and have never been seen is 2,381 individuals?
You can help combat this dental crisis through your financial support to the Dr. Richard M. Madore Dental Clinic at CVIM today!
“Caring, Compassionate, and Committed to our Community”
Centre Volunteers In Medicine will serve and advocate for the medically underserved residents of Centre County.
All Centre County residents have access to medical and dental care.
- CVIM Awarded CVS Caremark Grant
- CVIM Eligibility Guidelines Updated
- Patient Resource Links Updated
- Reminder: CVIM Goes Green – Electronic Newsletter
- Marathoners for Medicine – Spring 2014
- 2014 Give Kids a Smile and Vision for the Future - May 9, 2014
- Cycling for Care – June 28, 2014
Help CVIM through
One on One’s Nutrition Habit Challenge 2014!
CVIM thanks AAUW State College
for providing grant support