Two-thirds of the individuals who our case managers have helped to navigate the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace fall into the gap between earning too much to qualify for Medicaid and not enough for the ACA mandates to apply. In addition, the ACA does not address dentistry.
CVIM continues to care for these individuals, our hard working neighbors who need a hand-up for their medical and dental needs.
Check out the following events and help to make their care possible:
- The Witches Rallye 2014 on October 18th. A gimmick road rally, scavenger hunt, party and charity fundraiser. Prizes, awards and a free dinner at the destination!
- The 7th Annual Battle of the Minds. Co-sponsored by CVIM and the State College Rotary to benefit CVIM. It’s our signature event..a not so trivial event!
Centre Volunteers In Medicine will serve and advocate for the medically underserved residents of Centre County.
All Centre County residents have access to medical and dental care.
- CVIM Awarded CVS Caremark Grant
- CVIM Eligibility Guidelines Updated
- Patient Resource Links Updated
- Reminder: CVIM Goes Green – Electronic Newsletter
|CVIM is a Partner Agency of Centre County United Way|