Two-thirds of the individuals who our case managers have helped to navigate the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace fall into the gap between earning too much to qualify for Medicaid and not enough for the ACA mandates to apply. In addition, the ACA does not address dentistry.
CVIM continues to care for these individuals, our hard working neighbors who need a hand-up for their medical and dental needs.
Thank you to the following who help to make their care possible:
- CVS Caremark Grant
- One on One Fitness for making CVIM a beneficiary of their 2014 Nutritional Habit Challenge!
- The 2014 Marathoners for Medicine team has been selected as a local hero/heroine winner for the July 4th fest and will be participating in the parade at 2:00 pm on the 4th! These marathoners raised over $53,000 this year for CVIM and during the life of the event have exceeded $500,000.
- CVIM will once again receive funding From AAUW State College for our dental hygiene for women program for our 2015 fiscal year. These proceeds are funded by the AAUW Used Book Sale!
- The Studio at Contempo’s 2nd Annual Craft Party, held June 20th
Centre Volunteers In Medicine will serve and advocate for the medically underserved residents of Centre County.
All Centre County residents have access to medical and dental care.
- CVIM Awarded CVS Caremark Grant
- CVIM Eligibility Guidelines Updated
- Patient Resource Links Updated
- Reminder: CVIM Goes Green – Electronic Newsletter
Stay tuned for more information regarding the 1st Annual Builders Association of Central PA Corn Hole Classic to be held September 13th. This event will benefit CVIM, PAWS of Centre County and the State Theater.
|CVIM is a Partner Agency of Centre County United Way|